The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Comments / Discussion - Sixth Sense Investigations (1998) - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: 6SWqW
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 16:32 on November 27th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Hello,

I'm the storyboard developer and co-project leader of Sixth Sense. My experience was similar to Raymond's - it was my first game project, and today I'd do a lot of things different. But it still was a fantastic experience, and despite the fact we haven't earned much with the game, I loved working with our great team, and I'm still amazed how many people still love the game even today.

I'm currently not in the Games biz anymore, but hey, you never know what the future holds for you...
Posted at 12:39 on February 9th, 2005 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Hi, I am the artist for the game Sixth Sense Investigations. Our team was made of 8 people scattered all over the globe and that made developing sometimes harder. Nevertheless I think the programmer and developer made a good effort in creating a classic and entertaining game. Looking at it now I would do it differently, but at the time I was more a newbie then I am today :) So if I would create the game now, I surely would make a better game :)
But thanks for all the nice comments though. It still suprises me that people liked the game so much, since we never earned a lot of money with it.

I do have another design for a adventure game, more serious in style, so maybe someday i will make it for the PC if there enough people to buy it :)
Posted at 12:00 on May 4th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Feel free to share anything about Sixth Sense Investigations (1998) here!
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!