The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Site Issues - comics download? - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: HjkzG
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 15:18 on January 3rd, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
You're welcome :) If you're interested in the Star Comics, you should hurry up by the way, because I'll continue the rotation of the downloads to another series soon...
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 15:13 on January 3rd, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Kinda late, but thanks for restoring the links. Great job on the site and with this service.
Posted at 14:05 on December 30th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Yes, I marked all 'my' scans with my site's URL when people started taking the scans and then offered them on other sites without the slightest credit for my work. Seems like scanning isn't acknowledged as the hard work it is sometimes :(
-----
Posted at 14:00 on December 30th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Yikes, you're fast!!! :) I also never realized that this was an abandonware site, so that could be why the server's so busy, heh. I'll keep trying.

Oh, and thanks for providing the comics scans. I found the scan for "Falling Stars" on IRC and a link inside lead here.
Posted at 13:52 on December 30th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
No need to apologize, it's alright - might be I was just a little slow. If the links don't work for you at the moment, try again in a few hours. It might be that the file server is overloaded at the moment or that something's wrong on the route from your computer to it.
-----
Posted at 13:50 on December 30th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
I meant no offense. I clicked on the links and they never worked. Maybe I need to read better or something. I just found this site so excuse me if I sound stupid.
Posted at 13:41 on December 30th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Er.... what kind of question is this? Do you expect only a 'yes' or 'no'? In that case, the answer is of course 'yes'. Otherwise I didn't understand your question... :confused:
-----
Posted at 13:30 on December 30th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Do the comics downloads work? If not, does anyone know where else I can get them? Thanks in advance.