The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Abrams Battle Tank (1988) - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: m!T1N
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 23:56 on April 21st, 2017 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Reborn Gumby
Floppy set catalogued:
Quote:
ID: 1582
Title: Abrams Battle Tank
Version:
Language: English
Disks: 5.25" DS DD (360kB) x 2
Protection: ?
Format: Raw (.IMG)

Notes:

See more...
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.

I am on irc.freenode.org: #TGOD
Posted at 15:28 on July 22nd, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Reborn Gumby
Yes, this game is definitely legendary. All good except for one thing, which i never really liked.. and not only about this game. It suggests real sides, and forges an opinion other than your own.. you fight against nation which is immediately assumed hostile. I mean.. it might be so, but i think games should stay out of it. For many reasons which i'm reluctant to provide here.
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.

I am on irc.freenode.org: #TGOD
Posted at 12:00 on May 8th, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Quote:
The M-1 Abrams is by far the most advanced tank in the current battlefield. While still using manual loading, everything else in the tank is very modern, making it a most formidable opponent. Originally designed for the European theater of war, the Abrams was, ironically, first deployed in the Persian Gulf for the Desert Storm. There, it proved to be one of the decisive weapons in the US military arsenal. While always on the forefront of the action, very few vehicles were damaged, and not a single member of the tank crew was killed. The Abrams proved both in long-range and short-range combat. In the long range, the tank could find and hit Iraqi tanks that were dug into the desert sand from a distance where the Iraqis didn't even see them. In its first skirmish, the tank proved itself in short range as well, when eight US tanks took out 38 Iraqi Republican Guard tanks. In addition to all, this, the Abrams was very safe. At one instance, shot from a point blank range into the side by an Iraqi tank, none of the tank crew was killed.

Read more...
-----
NetDanzr<br />
-The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog-