The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - post games - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: nHMkY
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 21:39 on January 12th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
i have send you a private message about the game
Posted at 17:16 on January 12th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
A review is an evaluation of a publication, such as a movie, video game, musical composition, book, or a piece of hardware like a car, appliance, or computer. In other words: the text describing and evaluating the game you find on each game's page.

As for your games, it'd be great if you could upload The X-Files using the login data I sent via private message. If there are any problems, please send me a message.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 16:09 on January 12th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
well, unfortunately i dont have no game from the wish list, but here is a list with old games what i have, all original: The 7th Guest (1993), The 11th Hour (the sequel of The 7th Guest) (1995), King's Quest VII (The Princeless Bride), Drascula (1994), The X Files (1998), The Adventures of Valdo & Marie (1997). Yes, haha, i install windows xp, but all games works good until now with dosbox. what mean "revue the games"? sorry for my bad english.
Posted at 21:58 on January 11th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
You could always go for a multiboot system with freeDOS.
-----
At the end of the day, you're left with a bent fork & a pissed off rhino.
Posted at 18:55 on January 11th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Quote:

Oh, you've downgraded your Windows 98 to Windows XP? Say goodbye to the chance to play MS-DOS games natively then. Some claim it's possible, but it'll always require lots of fiddling. You're better off using the emulator you already have installed.

I understand what you are getting at here ;) but connecting with a Win98 machine to the net is a disaster. A better solution is to buy a 4th hand computer and just run MS-DOS 6.0 and that way you get around most horrible memory problems.
-----
Keep your stick on the ice
Posted at 14:44 on January 11th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
drascula (1994)- run to fast the dialogs on windows xp

Oh, you've downgraded your Windows 98 to Windows XP? Say goodbye to the chance to play MS-DOS games natively then. Some claim it's possible, but it'll always require lots of fiddling. You're better off using the emulator you already have installed.

Quote:
i have some old games wich i dont see on this site. if you like, i can post them
What do you have? Have you had a look at the want list? Do you just want to send in games or also review them? In the first case, have a look at the list again. In the latter case, great, anything's welcome! I've sent you a private message with details.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 12:46 on January 11th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
i have some old games wich i dont see on this site. if you like, i can post them, only i dont know how.
and i have a question - one of them - drascula (1994)- run to fast the dialogs on windows xp. i cant read them. have a suggestion for me? thank you.