The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Vox Pops - Woohoo, I'm Back - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: g1hSb
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 19:35 on July 29th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
Took me a while to convince Creo that I am who I am

Just for the record: Each 'returning' person who claims not to be able to log on to his or her old account anymore and asking me to give them access to 'their' old account is put to a test by me. That test is designed to test people's identities and it's comparable to the difficulty level of the Twelve Labours of Hercules :evil:. Oh, and you using a non-trustworthy e-mail provider didn't help, either (here's one topic to catch up on for you: http://www.goodolddays.net/forum/topic.php?id=575).
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 19:14 on July 29th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
As the title says, I'm back. Took me a while to convince Creo that I am who I am since I couldn't log into my account anymore. But thanks for fixing it Creo.
Don't know how many of you still remember me (or how many of that era are still around) but looking forward to posting like a mad banana again. Now to get to reading about 4 years of posts I missed :D
-----
"In theory, if people bred as fast as ants, and with an equal indifference for it's surrounding species, earth would have 5 million human inhabitants at the turn of the century. But this, of course, is highly unthinkable"