The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Frozen Website Sections - Floppy Images - Monkey Island 2 Disk Images - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: GO8hM
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 16:58 on December 22nd, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Which problem?
Posted at 16:32 on December 18th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Do you still with the problem?
Posted at 13:28 on October 26th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
On the "share memories" section, you can add those files to Monkey Island 2 and we will handle them.
Posted at 20:40 on October 19th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Thanks for the replies. Have been away working and will be off again in 4 days, which means I will likely not be able to create images until then. Will have some more free time at hand in the beginning of November, I already have image files of most of the disks (.img) created with Floppy Image. Could upload 4 games of my list right away, where should I send them?

If I don't reply for a while again, just means I'm away or too busy.
Posted at 09:07 on October 12th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
ibmpc5150 is working with us on the project, by the way.
Posted at 09:09 on October 11th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Restore

If you have more 5.25" dumped diskimage, can you inform me by PM?

I have diskimage of 5.25" Minkey Island 2 (dumped correctly and veirified)

Monkey Island 2: Le Chuck's Revenge (742)
-----
Edited by ibmpc5150 at 09:12 on October 11th, 2012
Posted at 18:25 on October 10th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
If you can make images with DD (you have a guide on the site) of any of these games I'll be thankful and handle you the images we have. Of course, it would be great if you could make images of all these games.
Posted at 16:43 on October 8th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Thanks for you clarification. If I could have looked that up somewhere in FAQ, sorry, maybe just overlooked it.

Do I have other images? I have some, not many, as I replaced many diskette games with CD-ROM editions as soon as they came up. Also one of my back then friends dumped a full box of about 200 5.25 disks... if I had that now...

I have

Beneath A Steel Sky (3.5")
California Dreams Street Rod (on single 3.5")
Commander Keen 4 (3.5" Gravis Version which came with the Analog Pro joystick)
Monkey Island (3.5")
Zak McKracken (3.5" DD)
Wing Commander 2 (3.5")

Think I have some more, but they don't come to my mind now. Mostly demo diskettes. Not much, but maybe of help anyway.

And I also have a few driver disks for SB 2.0

All versions are German, if a localized version was released. Except for Street Rod, which never got localized.

Also, if you want, I can provide you photos of the disks I have, Mix'n'Mojo, or the box (somewhere in basement) - to prove my purchase.

Thanks!
Posted at 12:21 on October 8th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
These disk are not available due to them being from Lucasarts, and so, we can't offer them freely, it's not because they are unverified. Usually we offer these images in exchange for new images, do you have any other working games on diskettes?
Posted at 09:54 on October 6th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Hello,

since one of my disks got damaged and the game is impossible to install anymore, I was happy to find the 3.5" German images of Monkey Island 2. These images are unverified for quite some time.

When will these images be available?

I do have the game on CD-ROM as well, though I want to restore my disks for nostalgic reasons.

Thanks