Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Lost in Time (1993) - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: dgGUu
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 22:08 on June 29th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Although I never got very far in this game, I do have some fond memories of it. For one it was probably the first interactive movie game I saw that looked and played somewhat decent and for two my sister used to play it a lot, trying very hard to finish it. But as far as I remember there was a point (something with a bottle of champagne and shooting something from a beam with it) were she got stuck. So yes you are right: The puzzles are rather hard in this one. We even had a walkthrough in a gaming magazine, put it was only for the latter areas, she never reached. Well that was before the internet ruined any kind of suspense in adventure games. ;)

Personally I like Coktels Gobliiins games better, but I do agree with you, that this one does have a certain charm. And compared to King's Quest it is certainly more user friendly.
-----
Dear Sir, I object strongly with the last thread, and the next post.
Posted at 08:52 on June 15th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
Quote:
Lost in Time is a game developed by Coktel Vision and published by Sierra in 1993. It has been said to be the first full motion video adventure game. It also has a lot of frame to frame animation. This game exists on floppy disk and CD-ROM. The difference with the CD-ROM version is, it has voice dubbing for the characters and it has more animations. You mostly have an animation for every action you take.

Read more...