The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Frozen Website Sections - Comics - An old friend's "coming out" - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: Rooyh
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 16:04 on November 1st, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
That gap is just an illusion because of his cloak dropping such a big shadow. He is of course (as the name suggests) a fully equipped skeleton ;)
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 11:58 on November 1st, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
I always assumed that skull was attached to his body somehow, but in that pic it looks like is just floating over his shoulders, and the hood is that only thing keeping it in place. That'd be funny if heman (or even funnier if it was orko) pulled the hood down, and skeletor's skull went floating off into space.
-----
At the end of the day, you're left with a bent fork & a pissed off rhino.
Posted at 06:44 on November 1st, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
It's kind of strange how he can have a facial expression without having a face, isn't it? ;)
-----
Posted at 03:55 on November 1st, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
I like this scene

Something about the look on his face...

Edited by Cypherswipe at 11:56 on November, 01st 2003
-----
At the end of the day, you're left with a bent fork & a pissed off rhino.
Posted at 14:12 on October 16th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
There's so much stupidity that it's sometimes unbelievable. For example there are several comments about weapons and "shooting people" out of a car. After all, people like "DaGhost" are just the result of today's chart music and marketing campaigns. :P

Quote:
As for the songs, I was really surprised about "Looking for fear".

There's another one with guitar: "Wir sind Bad Three". :)
Posted at 12:53 on October 16th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Downloaded the rest of the calls and the songs today. From the calls, I especially like this one:

"If you want your site back, press the '1' key."
"Ok" <click> "Did it"
"Moron"
"Why???"

(jump to next call)

"Are you naive?"
"No"
"Press the '1' key"
"No"
"Then you won't get your site back"
<click>
"Hehehehe. You're really stupid!"
"Ha-ha, I pressed the '2' key!"

As for the songs, I was really surprised about "Looking for fear". Ok, they can't sing at all (which is quite surprising for children of their age), but their timing on that one is actually bearable and someone's playing the guitar! :o
-----
Posted at 12:46 on October 16th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
I don't know the exact reason either, but I'm sure it wasn't Bad Three's idea to "sing" it. ;)
Posted at 15:46 on October 15th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
There was some remark in one of the phone sessions which sounded as if the 'Evil' ones had demanded the 'band' records YMCA to get their website back. Did I get this right?
-----
Posted at 15:38 on October 15th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
It's by Bad Three, of course. You should recognize DaGhost's and Blizard's voice by now! ;)

Meanwhile, I found the site of DaGhost's and Blizard's former "band": http://www.d-boyz.de.vu. Note the "Hameln" section ("This is Blizard's school"). :D

And a "fanpage" with some more pictures: http://land.heim.at/yellowstone/230251/index.html

And another one: http://www.schmidt-tuning.de/dboyz.htm
Posted at 13:32 on October 15th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
I've listened to the last two calls from the site now (the ones in which he 'confessed' it was all a hoax), and my favourite part is this one (free translation by me):

"You could do a song about how bad you are, how you can't rap at all and so on."
"In German or in English?"

There's one thing I still didn't get, though: Who did this YMCA? The 'Evil' (pretending to be the 'Bad') or the 'Bad' themselves?
-----
Posted at 12:30 on October 15th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
This will never cease to be funny.
-----
Keep your stick on the ice
Posted at 11:05 on October 15th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
I couldn't believe it either until I talked to "Da Real Ghost" on IRC... And if it was all a big joke, the phone calls would sound different. :o

The downloads aren't gone forever, "8tung.at" just seems to take a break down at the moment.
Posted at 10:52 on October 15th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Ok, I just checked out http://www.evil-three.de.tt/. Most of the downloads (phone calls,...) are unfortunately down. From that site, I can't see how anyone can not notice it's a joke, though! I mean... they even took one of the photos and (badly) inserted another head...
-----
Posted at 10:24 on October 15th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Some people who were apparently amused by Bad Three's shit music formed a pseudo-band (Evil Three) and started a "battle" with Bad Three in order to fool them. Then the "battle" ended, and both "bands" cooperated in some songs. As dumb as they are, Bad Three didn't notice they were fooled all the time. They were even dumb enough to give their passwords to Evil Three, who changed it and gained control over Bad Three's old site. :D
Posted at 10:15 on October 15th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
That's confusing.... :confused: In any case, ".de.tt" is a new classic ;)

Edited by Mr Creosote at 18:15 on October, 15th 2003
-----
Posted at 10:09 on October 15th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
The song really has been done by me. I cut the background sample, took "Blizard's" "raps" and mixed them. Horrible. :D

I've got every file by "Bad Three" and "Evil Three" archived on CD. In fact, many songs are worse (=better) than YMCA in my opinion.

http://www.bad-three.de.tt is not their site anymore, by the way. These stupid guys gave their passwords to some other people who pretended to be "rappers", too (Evil Three). Bad Three's site is now http://www.bad-3.de.tt :D
Posted at 09:46 on October 15th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Thank Satan it ended after two minutes! I wouldn't have been able to stand it any longer :pain: Did you check out the 'YMCA Outtakes' by the way? I'd really like to know why these are 'outtakes' when I can hear no difference to the 'release version'....
-----
Posted at 06:58 on October 15th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Check out "Nase Blutig", my new remix for Bad Three: http://members.tripod.com/blizzardhameln/ :)

Edited by Tapuak at 15:00 on October, 15th 2003
Posted at 14:53 on September 29th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
I already knew that, DaGhost ;)
-----
Posted at 14:51 on September 29th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Quote:
As for this version you posted, that's the new song by your band I presume? You guys have a really great feeling for timing! :P

Yeah, and this is our new website. ;)