Password:
Guest Password: KcDQr
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 17:35 on October 29th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Quote:
power rangers was newer stuff so that must be the worst.

I'm glad that you're without prejudices. ;)
Posted at 14:37 on October 29th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Master Gumby
Uh, they suck all the same, power rangers was newer stuff so that must be the worst.
Posted at 22:41 on October 28th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
http://www.geocities.com/bazsdaddy/FilmationGhostbusters
-----
At the end of the day, you're left with a bent fork & a pissed off rhino.
Posted at 15:17 on October 28th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Retired Gumby
I don't know, The Extreme Ghostbusters reminds me more of Captain Planet. Anyway, the "regular" ghostbusters had a much cooler hideout, unfortunately I can only find a picture of the tape sleeve.
Attachment: *****
-----
Keep your stick on the ice
Posted at 12:32 on October 28th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
TMNT are 4 turtles with ninja training. They're called ninja turtles in the US and hero turles in the UK (don't know why the hell the UK has to be wierd about it, ninja is the name given to them by the guys who made them up).

The ghostbusters cartoon that most people are familiar with (the one based on the original movie) was called "the real ghostbusters" (and a later season of it was called "slimer, and the real ghostbusters") because there was another cartoon called "ghostbusters" made by filmation, which was based on a 70s live action show, which had nothing in common with the movie other than the idea of some people chasing ghosts.

I loved all versions of the TMNT cartoon, as well as the real ghostbusters and the sequel "extreme ghostbusters" (although the "slimer and the real ghostbusters" version was pretty lame). So I don't really know which to vote for.
Power rangers sucked. Alf the show was good, but the alf cartoon was terrible.
-----
At the end of the day, you're left with a bent fork & a pissed off rhino.
Posted at 12:06 on October 28th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Dr Gumby
Alf. The show, not the cartoon. The cartoon was dumb.

And then next is TMNT. I mean, anybody can fight the supernatural, but not everybody can do it with ninja powers! Yay for TMNT!
-----
Mock ugly people. Praise ugly goats.
Posted at 01:48 on October 28th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
I have no idea what Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles are
They are exactly what the name suggests: teenage mutant hero turtles. Oh, yes, and as fretz pointed out, they're also ninjas. Way cool!
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 21:04 on October 27th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Alf was pretty neat, but now all he does is commercials up to wazoo. Not that the other shows weren't all about selling merchandise anyway, but, anyway.
The Real Ghostbusters was a great show, even though The Ghostbusters were better, and I have a few tapes of that cartoon.
I have no idea what Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles are, so I'll skip that one.
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers have nothing going for them. Except the pink one... yeah she had a couple of assets.
-----
Keep your stick on the ice
Posted at 16:44 on October 27th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Whos Alf?

I'm surprised you put the Turtles down as Hero's and not Ninja's, I thought it was only in UK they were called Hero.
Posted at 16:05 on October 27th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Quote:
I think the question should be "Who Sucks Least?"

Totally agreed! :D

Quote:
I only saw it translated to German, and he sounds very sexy there.

It is time that Tommy Piper gets some international fame. Perhaps he is the second best voice for a character after Norbert Langer as He-Man. ;)

He and Roger Moore's voice would be the only reason to watch Alf (which sucks), and I wouldn't watch the other ones even a single time. The games based on the series are crap enough.
Posted at 14:39 on October 27th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Tommi Piper (German voice of Alf) is Alf :D He has also dubbed a lot of other actors in other movies, but his voice never really fits for any other role. As for the Ghostbusters, they have the coolest title music of the choices. This is where the Turtles fall short. Especially this Rap-shit in the movies is awful :pain: The Power Rangers are worst in my opinion, too, but they'd easily win if the average age of the forum members would be ten years lower ;)
-----
Posted at 14:33 on October 27th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
I love Alf! Actually, I may be a little biased here - I only saw it translated to German, and he sounds very sexy there. I saw him speaking English in a couple of commercials, and his voi8ce left a lot to be desired. Still, Alf is way cooler than Power Rangers, Ghostbusters (animated or not) and Ninja Turtles (again, animated or not) combined :)
-----
NetDanzr<br />
-The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog-
Posted at 13:48 on October 27th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
I'm watching Ghostbusters 2 as I'm typing this :D I you claim to never have liked Alf? Everybody loves Alf!

Edited by Mr Creosote at 21:54 on October, 27th 2003
-----
Posted at 13:46 on October 27th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
I pray to your beloved satan you're not being serious right now. I mentioned those two because they're the only ones I ever liked, but nowadays I don't think I could sit through an entire episode/movie of either of them.
-----
"One Very Important Thought"
Posted at 13:45 on October 27th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Alf! :D
-----
NetDanzr<br />
-The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog-
Posted at 13:41 on October 27th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
How can you mention the Turtles, the Ghostbusters and the word 'sucks' in one sentence without turning red with shame? :o
-----
Posted at 13:36 on October 27th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
I think the question should be "Who Sucks Least?", but anyway, I can't decide between the Turtles and the Ghostbusters... The Power Rangers are definitely the worst though.
-----
Posted at 13:26 on October 27th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
"The Real Ghostbusters" is the name of the animated series, but you're welcome to tell your opinion about all the Ghostbusters stuff - starting with the movies, ending with the action figures :D

Edited by Mr Creosote at 21:35 on October, 27th 2003
-----
Posted at 13:22 on October 27th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
First I'd have to know what you mean by The 'Real' Ghostbusters; does that mean the animated series or the movies? Or something else maybe?
-----
Posted at 12:42 on October 27th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
See topic
-----