The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Site Issues - Error while refreshing... - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: HGLaf
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 04:21 on September 16th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
There is a vital difference: I'm not trying to use my nature as an 'excuse' or something like that in order to end a discussion, but it is the whole point of the discussion. There you see the difference: you maybe tried to use your claim indirectly in a very weak way, I way above that :P
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 19:15 on September 15th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Mr C, the only way you'll ever convince me (and anyone for that matter) that you're a god is by taking over the world and proving it... I've been claiming to be a god for the last 13 years of my life but you don't see me using that as an excuse to try and win an argument/discussion :P
-----
"In theory, if people bred as fast as ants, and with an equal indifference for it's surrounding species, earth would have 5 million human inhabitants at the turn of the century. But this, of course, is highly unthinkable"
Posted at 11:15 on September 13th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
I've not been smoking anything :P

Scio ut nescio is a concept of the mortal world again. You're still falling for my former act? :evil:
-----
Posted at 11:13 on September 13th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Quote:
Mr Creosote: Nope. It's what I know with my eternal omniscience.

Quote:
Mr Creosote: Scio ut nescio.

End of argument :cunning:
-----
"One Very Important Thought"
Posted at 11:10 on September 13th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
okay, Mr C, what have you been smoking? 'Cause I want it :D
-----
"In theory, if people bred as fast as ants, and with an equal indifference for it's surrounding species, earth would have 5 million human inhabitants at the turn of the century. But this, of course, is highly unthinkable"
Posted at 11:07 on September 13th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
That is what you think
Nope. It's what I know with my eternal omniscience.

Quote:
But in order to us a word like "friends" in proper context you got to have a notion of what it entails
In my eternal spheres, 'friendship' is something completely different from the definition of the mortal world. Your lowly conception of it being alien to me doesn't mean I don't know how you're trying to define it though. It's just so ridiculous and petty that I fail to see any logic in it :evil:
-----
Posted at 11:00 on September 13th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Hate is a concept which is alien to me so how could I possibly hate you when I can't even hate the persons who actually know me and have done me wrong... And I have no reason whatsoever to fear you seeing as nothing you can do will have any real impact on my life (not that that can get any worse but hey, who knows? I might be horrible disfigured in a car accident :))

And I never said you didn't lie, I even left room for interpretation by using the word "claimed" in stead of "said"... But in order to us a word like "friends" in proper context you got to have a notion of what it entails and thus the concept can't be alien to you :P
-----
Posted at 11:00 on September 13th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Quote:
Mr Creosote: Maybe I lied? I'm evil, so that concept is very familiar to me :evil:

That is what you think :P
-----
Posted at 10:42 on September 13th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
I neither hate nor fear you
That is what you think.
Quote:
you claimed to have friends
Maybe I lied? I'm evil, so that concept is very familiar to me :evil:
-----
Posted at 10:39 on September 13th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
I neither hate nor fear you so there goes that theory :) And seeing as you claimed to have friends in another thread, friendship isn't alien to you :evil:
-----
Posted at 09:30 on September 13th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
I hate everyone and everyone hates (but fears :evil:) me. The concept of friendship is an alien one to me.
-----
Posted at 09:25 on September 13th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Now now, Mr C, play nice with our new friend :P
-----
Posted at 08:56 on September 13th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Yes, you'd better beg for mercy for such an extremely stupid post. Sit down! :evil: :16ton:

Edited by Mr Creosote at 11:03 on September, 13th 2002
-----
Posted at 08:48 on September 13th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Oops... sorry :embarassed:
-----
Posted at 08:45 on September 13th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
The explanation for this doesn't change if you guys 'report' it several times :P
-----
Posted at 08:41 on September 13th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/creosote/public_html/forum/index.php on line 365

I got this two times in the last five minutes... don't know if it's really an 'issue' though :)
-----