The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Site Issues - Can't Download Sherlock Holmes - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: FCf4l
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 14:41 on November 19th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
I will look into that.
Thank you very much for the help.
Posted at 10:54 on November 19th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Assuming you're talking about any of the Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective games and not any of the other Holmes - related games on the site:

The files are online and there are currently three free connection slots. If you have problems, check whether your system (especially the firewall) allows FTP connections through port 4444.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 10:49 on November 19th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
I have been looking for these games forever I used to have the first game for SegaCD. I also had Dracula Unleased for SegaCD it was made by the same guys that did Sherlock. When I tossed my crappy SegaCD I bought Dracula Unleashed for my PC and was amazed at how much better it looked than the crappy 64 color version on the SegaCD and then started to seach for the Sherlock games for the PC. Now 12 years later my search is almost over but I am hindered from compleating my search by the fact that when I click on the download link the server that I am trying to connect to keeps "timing out". Is this server just really busy? or is it down for good?