The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Site Issues - Problem with the website? I can't download - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: gFNkR
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 12:32 on May 15th, 2023 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
That is strange, indeed! I don't know what would cause this to take minutes. Trying just now, it showed up instantly. I will attribute it to a temporary server hiccup, sorry for that. Have fun with the game.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 12:04 on May 15th, 2023 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Wow, I left the download window open for more than 5 minutes and the download button appeared ^^'. It must have been a server issue or something like that, it took a while to load. Everything ok! Thanks anyway. I'm going to check if Micro Machines is working and if on my way I find interesting information I'll share it with all of you to contribute with my grain of sand. Greetings!
Posted at 11:54 on May 15th, 2023 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
First of all I would like to thank those responsible for the work of creating this website and the forum. I think it is important to preserve part of our computer history.

In this post I want to comment on what might be an error in the web (I'm not sure if it's that, or that I'm doing something wrong hehe)

I downloaded Micro Machines from this page (http://www.goodolddays.net/game/id%2C949/Micro-Machines.html), installed it, got the anti-copy code screen. I've searched everywhere but I haven't found it, except in the same download page of yours (that's why I started this message pointing out the great job you do, the original copy of the floppy, and the code card, perfect).

The thing is that when I went to download it, after becoming a user and introducing myself in the forum, it seems that I could get to it but it's like it doesn't download, nothing happens, I only get in the title the text "Micro Machines (MM_code_card.7z)".

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or the file is not linked, or what can happen. But I would be VERY grateful if I could finally get that code card, seriously.

Thank you very much again!