The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Vox Pops - Typing Test - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: VT7e5
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 19:53 on September 14th, 2005 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
That's java... Can't try it. Java is evil. :P

I'm sure I can do around 66 words/minute easily. That's at least what I was able to do some 10 years ago when I learned how to type. ;)
-----
I am on a hot streak... Litterally.
Posted at 05:25 on September 11th, 2005 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Quote:
Game over

Your score: 234 keys per minute ~ 46 words per minute
Language/mode: en
Ranking: Not bad!
Comparison: 56% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 44% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it is lightly greased. These people are the victims of their own stereotypes. My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed. He who attacks the fundamentals of the American broadcasting industry attacks democracy itself. Norm; Call me Mister Lucky. That's what beta testers are for. You can't run away forever, But there's nothing wrong with gettin

Mistakes: Norm;(Norm:)

Well done!

The mistake was actually a reading error rather than typing. :)
-----
"One Very Important Thought"
Posted at 11:26 on September 10th, 2005 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
Your score: 237 keys per minute ~ 47 words per minute
Ranking: Not bad!

In German, I did 56 words per minute.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 00:04 on September 10th, 2005 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
See how fast you can type at http://typera.tk. You can choose from a lot of different options. Heres what I got:

Quote:
Game over

Your score: 385 keys per minute ~ 77 words per minute
Ranking: That was fast - you can still improve, though.
Comparison: 17% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 83% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: A new 'chutist had just jumped from the plane at 10,000 feet, and soon discovered that all his lines were hopelessly tangled. We must keep a reference count of the pointers to each cons. No group of professionals meets except to conspire against the public at large. Why do the police always travel in threes? Birds of a feather flock to a newly washed car. Travel important today; Internal Revenue men arrive tomorrow. Those who are mentally and emotionally healthy are those who have learned whent to say yes, when to say no and when to say whoopee. Just the thing I need. Help fight continental drift. Look, he says, doy you suppose you could find some way mathematically of guaranteeing winngin ar the race track? Our superior performance award in the field of advertising goes to media

Mistakes: whent(when), doy(do), winngin(winning), ar(at)

Also my single word speed:

Quote:

Game over

Your score: 355 keys per minute ~ 71 words per minute
Language/mode: classic-en
Ranking: That was fast - you can still improve, though.
Comparison: 15% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 85% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: fortuitous determinable payed hatched boss avenue declination obstinate rancid embracing daintiness obsoleting appender warm obsoleting boastfully lubricate material deck moccasins reinterpret bellman idler unionization differed cohere teenage kludge campaign curiously have courteous heat jostles canonicalized ager love barbarian bsernan autopilot intersection

Mistakes: bsernan(baseman)

Edited by Tuss at 08:06 on September, 10th 2005
-----
Keep your stick on the ice