The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - Railroad tycoon - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: $SqwQ
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 20:31 on February 5th, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Dr Gumby
So you see you can always learn new stuff :)

The newest version is fun but so far I've only played one game so I can't say if it stays this way.
-----
Lets make this a beefy place
Posted at 14:41 on February 3rd, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
By the way, I've seen there is a boardgame version of Railroad Tycoon, I know some people that probably played to it, but as I have not seen them in a while I know little about the game appart from that it is about creating a railroad network, as the computer game. It surprised me, but also I didn't know there was a newer version until I saw that page.
Posted at 14:33 on February 3rd, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Dr Gumby
Mmmh, that would be a pitty, no executable. Strange.
-----
Posted at 22:48 on February 2nd, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Excellent news! After downloading, it seems they've screwed it all up, though. First of all, the file size is huge. Ok, it's probably the Deluxe version, that'd sound right. However, extracting the ZIP file, all I get is a Windows executable called 'SETUPR~1'. I want the game in its original state, not some modified (=crapified) version! :(
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 21:59 on February 2nd, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Dr Gumby
Good news for fans of the good old classic of Railraod Tycoon, the original game can now be downloaded for free at http://www.2kgames.com/railroads/railroads.html and then click on downloads.
-----