The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - Tri Peaks trouble (was: mrs) - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: bMZbG
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 20:06 on June 4th, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
thank you i will try that and let you know the outcome. val
Posted at 16:07 on June 4th, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
From the FAQ:

Quote:
* .rar? What kind of file is that?
It's a compressed archive like zip. The only difference is that it's far more effective: the files are smaller and the downloads therefore faster!
* How do I extract these rar-files?
Download the latest version of the rar-archiver for your OS from the official site.

Hope that explains it.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 07:19 on June 4th, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
when i downloaded tri peaks i saved it to my documents and when i opened it, it was in written form in the window, i took that tobe a programme format? Ithink i need to know what to do when i first download it from the sight. I know hardly anything about computes {and being a woman makes it harder HA! HA!} when i first downloaded it it asked me to open with thats why i but it in my documents and then put it in my notepad? but when i first opened it in the open box i couldnt find it anywhere, the next download i pressed save and thats when it asked me to open with? i hope you understand this? thank you Val
Posted at 22:27 on June 1st, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
What do you mean by 'appears to have downloaded as a programme'?
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 22:20 on June 1st, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
I have downloaded tri peaks but am having trouble running it as it appears to have downloaded as a programme and i dont know what to do can you help?

[please mind §5 of the forum rules -Mr Creosote]
-----
Edited by Mr Creosote at 22:28 on June 1st, 2007