The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - Heroes quest issue, please help! - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: bODrz
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 18:50 on August 4th, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Right. I took the liberty of asking a few other collectors. You can find the necessary codes attached (thanks to OddbOd who found out that the symbols flashing on the screen before you're asked are in the same order as in the manual ;)).
Attachment: *****
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
-----
Edited by Mr Creosote at 18:52 on August 4th, 2007
Posted at 07:16 on August 4th, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
I can think of two instant solutions:

- WHDLoad removes the copy protection
- You can download a cracked version (like the one offered on this site) and write the image back to a disk (stupid, I know, but it'd enable you to play the game you own at least)
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 15:56 on August 3rd, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Hi, i just joined the forums after reading your Heroes quest review. I just purchased a copy for my AMIGA500 off ebay and it came "without" the manual. Instead the guys version of a manual was something he'd photocopied from what was obviously NOT the amiga version.

I require help getting past the copy protection, so i need a manual or a copy of one. It asks "what page was this shield seen on" when u boot up for the first time.

If need be i can email you a photo of me holding my ORIGINAL copy of Heroes quest and show the original disk. I am not a fan of pirating and have been purposefully buying original AMIGA software. a bit too late i know but please help!