The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Site Issues - Reviews for *rare* game versions needed (games already acquired by me) - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: vpOvt
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 08:10 on August 20th, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
I'm just going to take a shot in the dark here - at least I have to try.

As it happens, I have in my possession a few game versions which can't be found anywhere on the Internet. I'd love to put them on the site, but I can't. The problem: I've already written a review about versions for another system and put that up. Now I can hardly write another review, because I've already said what I can say.

So I'm looking for someone to write something to accompany these non-available versions. Remember, if you bite, you'll make a game available to the community which is presumably already considered lost by most. As an appetizer, I'll name two titles which I can definitely claim aren't available anywhere:

The Case of the Cautious Condor (IBM PC) (as reviewed for CDTV; the game is basically the same, just with a few more colours on the screen at once) (done by zork)
Lords of the Realm (IBM PC) (as reviewed for Amiga; I own a multi-language version which lets you play in medieval Germany instead of Britain)

Come on - it's for a greater good and not much work!
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
-----
Edited by Mr Creosote at 10:34 on September 16th, 2007