The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - Micro Machines 2 Tournament
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll
» Multiple Pages: 123456

Micro Machines 2 Tournament

Posted at 11:34 on November 20th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
I'll be online for most of tomorrow, or at least regularly during working hours (GMT+1 that is)...
Ready when you are ;)
-----
"One Very Important Thought"
Posted at 11:32 on November 24th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Hi everybody! I hope I will get my phone connection on 2nd of December. Then I will be able to join the tournament again and post here on a regular basis. Please don't feel handicapped by my absence concerning the tournament's progress. I'm sorry for that, but it's virtually impossible for me to take part at the moment. Do the next races without me if you feel like; I will be back soon... :)

Edited by Tapuak at 19:33 on November, 24th 2002
Posted at 08:53 on December 1st, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
sterge10: Now that Tapuak will (hopefully) be back in the running soon, and we still haven't met online: feel free to post here or send me a message or e-mail telling me when you'll be online and ready to race... Since I have a lot of free time on my hands lately, and an internet connection during the week too, I should be able to be online at whatever time you wish...
-----
Posted at 21:44 on December 1st, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Well I got cable and I have pretty much finished school for the year only 2 periods over the next 2 days. I'l; check here every few hours whilst I am home, and we can race whenever
-----
Not all That Glitters Is Gold, Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost.
Posted at 08:19 on December 2nd, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
:D :D :D

"Woohoo", I'm back with a brand new connection! I'm ready for the races again... but wait, I need a cigarette after installing all these cards and cables. ;)
Posted at 12:03 on December 2nd, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Tapuak: Great to hear that :)
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 16:09 on December 2nd, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
sterge10: I don't know if you got the message I just sent you, but do you want to race now?
-----
Posted at 16:21 on December 2nd, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Okay, I guess that was a 'no'... ;)
-----
Posted at 19:29 on December 2nd, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Sorry Mole, it's explained in the message I sent back
-----
Posted at 07:48 on December 3rd, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
No problem... I just missed your message myself because I was out eating... :D

But I guess eventually we'll manage to do this thing, someday... ;)
-----
Posted at 17:24 on December 3rd, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Prof Gumby
Hi People!, Remember Me??, well I saw Micro Machines and couldnt resist. Its my ALL TIME FAVE GAME EVER!.

So here is a side challenge for you. Beat these times on the pool slalom.... if you can your a better player than me...

Edited by fretz at 01:39 on December, 03rd 2002
Attachment: *****
Posted at 17:28 on December 3rd, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Prof Gumby
or try and beat this 'Ball Chase' time...
Posted at 17:32 on December 3rd, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Prof Gumby
....or, now this is what me and my gaming buddies have found impossible to replicate....

Rim Runners, 3 laps, my mate Bob got this time about 5 years ago and nobody has come close to it since _phew_ _fast_!!
Posted at 18:13 on December 9th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Pada1: Ready for a game?
Posted at 18:50 on December 9th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
--- Latest result ---

Tapuak - Pada1 3:0

Two pretty fast races, and a long struggle at the Treehouse. ;)
Posted at 18:52 on December 9th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
I blame it on the faulty controls... :p
-----
"In theory, if people bred as fast as ants, and with an equal indifference for it's surrounding species, earth would have 5 million human inhabitants at the turn of the century. But this, of course, is highly unthinkable"
Posted at 20:59 on December 9th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Retired Gumby
fretz: You didn't play the PC version when you made the records, did you? The clock obviously has a different speed in other versions, because I wasn't able to beat you on SNES, while I had a better time in my first attempt on PC...

Edited by Tapuak at 05:02 on December, 09th 2002
Posted at 21:34 on December 9th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Now that tapuak and pada have reaced only leaves me and mole. I assure you we will race one day
-----
Posted at 06:26 on December 10th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Wow - progress! :D

sterge & Mole: please don't tell me you're both still waiting for each other to be online at the same time by chance.... :worried:
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 18:45 on December 11th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Quote:
Posted by Tapuak at 22:59 on December, 9th 2002:

fretz: You didn't play the PC version when you made the records, did you? The clock obviously has a different speed in other versions, because I wasn't able to beat you on SNES, while I had a better time in my first attempt on PC...

No it wasnt the PC, those photo's were taken from the Megadrive version (played on the megadrive, not an emulator).

Emulated versions dont count because clock speeds and all that waffle may affect it.

Still, those times you posted for Rim Runners are admirable no matter what version because its just so damn easy to fall of the toilet seat :)

Edited by fretz at 02:48 on December, 11th 2002
» Multiple Pages: 123456
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll