Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Bermuda Syndrome (1996)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Bermuda Syndrome (1996)

Posted at 12:00 on May 23rd, 2005 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Bachelor Gumby
Quote:
Vinyl record sleeves and game boxes have something in common, in the sense that a particularly good design can prompt you to buy the record/game without trying it first. That's how I ended up with The Virgin Prunes' If I die, I die, which is absolutely god-awful. And Bermuda Syndrome, which is great fun.

Read more...
Posted at 15:14 on September 30th, 2005 | Quote | Edit | Delete
An awsome game! Definitely not of the "adventure" genre, but a delightful action game, with a wealth of challenges and superb graphics. The range of actions to perform is very wide so it does not become repetitive : you run across the forest, make your way throughout mazy caverns, swim, climb, fight, control a flying "cloud" (whatever that may be called)... There also are (mostly) funny cutscenes ; plus the intervention of "yoda"-style character...
It's entertaining and professional : bravo!
Posted at 10:03 on March 9th, 2010 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
Quote:
A fun but frustratingly difficult action adventure that is all but unknown outside a few countries in Europe, Bermuda Syndrome tells a story of Jack, a World War II fighter pilot who was shot down into a mysterious jungle during a dogfight. As his plane comes hurtling out of the sky, we first catch a glimpse of our princess (yup, the Amazon-type one), all tied up and ready to be a Tyrannosaur's lunch. Fortunately for her, Jack's plane chops its head off on the way to crashing. After making sure we all know who's who, we are treated to some very rich images of Jack hanging from a tree by his parachute, with the princess still tied up on her platform. Welcome to the first puzzle...

Read more...
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll