Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Veil of Darkness (1993)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Veil of Darkness (1993)

Posted at 06:27 on March 31st, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Global Moderator
Retired Gumby
Quote:
A sudden cloud of bats splashing in your airplane forces you to land in a lost, dark and small valley. A place ruled by a vampire, and where, ignoring it, you have started to fulfil a prophecy of freedom.

Read more...
Posted at 17:43 on February 14th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Quote:
I remember seeing this game at a friend's place a long time ago – and it made me quite jealous. The game is excellent in gameplay, settings, athmosphere, graphics and addictive factors… that's right, Veil of Darkness scores in all categories!

Read more...
Posted at 12:17 on February 23rd, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
I remember it also, lots of talking to people, and wandering around finding more people to talk to. I remember doors that did not open, and when (after what seemed like hours) something did happen, I died.

To be fair though, I was expecting more of sequel to "The Summoning" and was disapointed. But after all these years I may give it another chance.
Posted at 17:47 on July 1st, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Global Moderator
Retired Gumby
I remember playing this, it looked great, but... something was missing. It lacked the adventurous spirit somehow, plus puzzles were a little too difficult as it seemed back then... i never finished it cause i totally lacked motivation.
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.
Posted at 10:09 on July 3rd, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Quote:
We got this game in 1993. I was 12 years old by then, and me and my brothers became instantly and automatically addicted. We got the Spanish version (I'm from Barcelona).

Read more...
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll