The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Site Issues - A blast from the past
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

A blast from the past

Posted at 08:20 on February 12th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
I was cleaning up my mailbox, when I came across this gem. Kinda brings tears into my eyes, when I fondly remember how much fun we used to have ;)

Quote:
Dear webmasters its time to make a stand against that gay ring called tuol!
This is Saintoutlawz iam emailing you to get my point across abandonware and to promote the fact that tuol are going to be sabotaged by my self and my group the revolution starts now!!!! And i want you to be sensible and leave that pathetic ring and seek shelter with my group we will promote your site 2x more then tuol ever did it all starts here come to http://www.antituol.cjb.net and let us unite against these stupid bitches and make a new tommorow for the abandonware scene !!
-----
NetDanzr<br />
-The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog-
Posted at 09:02 on February 12th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Quote:
the revolution starts now!!!!

I'd like to know whether the revolution is finished or it's still running. ;)
Posted at 12:22 on February 12th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
I don't even want to know how many other 'hate pages' they 'ran' in the meantime ;) On a sidenote, I first thought this thread was about the Atari cracking group which used the slogan "A Blast From The Past" :D
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 16:41 on February 23rd, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Discovered!!!!! The first draft of the above e-mail:
Quote:
DAAR W3BMAST3RS ITS TIEM 2 MAEK A STAND AGANEST TAHT GAY RNG CALED TUOL
THIS!!!! LOL IS SANE2UTLAWZ IM EMALENG U 2 GET MAH POINT ACROS R AND 2 PROMOT3 TEH FACT TAHT TUOL R GONG 2 B SABOTAEGD BY MAH S3LF AND MAH GROUP TEH R3VOLUTION STARTS NOW!!!!!1!11!1!!11!1111!!1 OMG WTF AND I WANT U 2 B SANSIBLE AND LAAEV TAHT PATHATIC RNG AND SEK SHELTER WIT MAH GROUP W3 WIL PROMOT3 UR SIET 2X MORE THEN TUOL AVER DID IT AL STARTS H3RA COME 2 HTP/ WWANTITUOLCJBNET!!!1!!!! OMG WTF LOL AND LET US UNIET AGANEST THESE STUPID BITCHES AND MAEK A NU 2MOROW FOR TEH R SC3NA !11!11!!!!!1
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 20:23 on February 23rd, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Looks like Elwood got a special gift from them, as from this quote "way back".

Quote:
Anyway, special thanks goes out to our friends from the Anti-TUOL front for at least trying to cheer me up - I can't say I like naked overweight women all that much, but I know tastes are different and it's the thought that counts. If it makes you happy, it makes me happy you thought you could make me happy by submitting that picture from your private collection.
-----
Keep your stick on the ice
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll