Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Deluxe Trivial Pursuit (1992)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Deluxe Trivial Pursuit (1992)

Posted at 17:57 on May 26th, 2008 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Bachelor Gumby
Quote:
Trivial Pursuit on the computer... always a tricky thing. The game lets you reveal the answer to the questions and asks if you made it correct. Basically completely nonsense to play alone and when playing with a friend the question remains why you don't play the "real" board game. I've always wondered who buys these games at all - but then again, obviously not too many as the game is out of sale (and I cannot remember having really seen it in the stores at all, might just be me, but I guess it wasn't exactly a bestseller and thus not many copies were in the shops). If you don't happen to own the board game this game makes for a somewhat decent replacement though. That weird turkeylike... person... asking the questions is a bit annoying - also he managed to annoy me very fast by endlessly demonstrating that the programmer was able to put my name into a variable and insert that into each and every statement after the question, success or not.

Read more...
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll