Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Ski or Die (1990)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Ski or Die (1990)

Posted at 13:55 on February 26th, 2010 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
Of course, the makers of this game are virtually setting themselves up for reviews concluding "if this game is any indication of what skiing is really like, I'd rather die". Then again, the predecessor [game]Skate or Die[/game] did well and it triggers mostly positive memories. So maybe the risk isn't all too high. Yup, the game sticks to the proven formula - so that's an unlikely conclusion to come to.

Read more...
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 18:34 on December 19th, 2012 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Quote:
Let's be honest: There are heaps (almost mountains) of winter sports games, and most of them are downhill or slalom races, which play like yet another racing game, in which they simply replaced the car sprite with a ski racer sprite. Actually there might be nothing wrong about it , but to those, who always wished for a more original approach to the alternative winter extreme sports, I want to heartily recommend 'Ski or Die'. There you have to compete in five unusual disciplines (from snowball fight to inner-tube racing) against clock, man and high-score and attempt to make the best impression on the snow fields.

Read more...
-----
Dear Sir, I object strongly with the last thread, and the next post.
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll