The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Comments / Discussion - A New Beginning (2010)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

A New Beginning (2010)

Posted at 16:10 on April 10th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Feel free to share anything about A New Beginning (2010) here!
Posted at 17:50 on April 10th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Deceased Gumby
Originally posted by Wandrell at 16:10 on April 10th, 2013:
Salvador, an important support character, who is part-time tough survivalist, part-time militaristic murderer and full-time creepy asshole.

I really like this part. :D Makes him sound like a very... likeable person.

This crossover between pulp and hard science fiction sounds pretty much like a fairy tale: In a moralising narrative you get our mundane pseudorealistic present age, which is visited by strange beings from the magical future, that confront some people with their greater destiny, which could either lead to salvation or utter destruction, depending on wether they play by some made up rules or not. On top of that: The name of the main character actually is Fay(=Fairy)! ;)
-----
The known is finite, the unknown infinite. - Thomas Henry Huxley
Posted at 07:24 on April 11th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Funny. From the description, the part of the cynical, burnt-out, reclusive scientist who needs to be convinced that the world is, after all, worth saving reminded me more of War Games ;) I'd say this game sounds like an interesting hodgepodge of pop culture motifs.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
-----
Edited by Mr Creosote at 08:00 on April 11th, 2013
Posted at 18:58 on November 8th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
I have not seen the game but by the description I want to say that I already saw a counterdiction of sorts in something that has very little to do with the game and probably a lot too.

If global warming was true... Spray water all over your house, I mean, over places that get wet when it rains but do it on a very warm sunny day, then think about it, the sea is full of water and there is more water there then you can imagine so this planet will very difficultly get global warming from an inside source, you can feel a little better when farting because you are not the cause of "global warming".
If everybody did the same in a country on a warm sunny day it will transform the day in to a cool day.

Anoter test is, stand in a shadow on a sunny day and only expose your hand in to the sunlight for a minute... you will see that your hand will be pretty warm, so what warms the planet is the sun, not your fart.

In other words, the ecosystem does not have anything to do with the warmth the sun give off.
So, taking care of the ecosystem will not save the planet from sunburn...and your fart can hardly cause sunburn to anyone... although it might stink and I do not want to smell it o.O

If a solar flare kills everybody then... WTF do you have to care about the ecosystem for? It is the SUN that makes the heat... and the sun is not something you can splat coffee on or fart at, it is out of human reach so far, so it is not your fart that heats the planet... it is the sun rays that heat the planet because the sun, such as it is, makes heat and light.

I do not say kill the ecosystem, im just saying, people brainwash others everyday in order to make them believe in global warming... if you want you can search more information about this farce and who and why they publish it so much, it has very nasty implications, it can make Hitler justify his mass murders very easily, because, "all those peoples farts were warming the planet and contributing to global warming"... thinking like this is very dangerous.

Go take a drive thru Arizona or Texas and you will see that the world is FAR from over populated... Look up the "Georgia Guidestones" and read the "first commandment" on them... it says, maintian human population at halve billon people... Today we are about 7 billion people on the planet... what has to happen to the other 6 billion and a halve humans currently present??? they have to die? yep, according to the masonic sect me, you and maybe our entire families have to die... these people are unbelievably sick and they have money and power to actually achieve their objectives and it really annoys, they have the money and the power, why do they have to try to eliminate everyone else and everything on the planet?

If they make laws on the farce of "global warming" then they can close food production plants for "violation of the globbal heating act" or something of the kind... and then people will start dying of hunger and you will loose your prosperity.
The less food, the less people, they literally force depopulation by reducing the available food. Search Builder Berg Group

If you want to save yourself from wrinkles you might want to consider water as a source to block the negative rays of the sun. You might also consider lead... yep, that is why the guy atending the X-ray machine in the hospital has a lead apron on. Maybe try concrete, it also blocks the X-rays.

That is right, during the entire day you get riddled right thru by the sun's X-rays, it literally shoots zillions of tiny little holes thru your skull everyday and your skin feels the force of the holes blown thru you and the older you get the less your body recovers of the holes blown in to it... and those holes are the ones causing the wrinkles :O

So the game might be good and all but that little thingy of ecosystem and sunrays triggered some sort of self deffence against mainstream media brainwashing in me.

Have a nice X-ray riddled day... (o.O)
Posted at 08:20 on November 9th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
What the fuck? Is this supposed to be serious?
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll