Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - You Don't Know Jack (1998)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

You Don't Know Jack (1998)

Posted at 08:05 on April 20th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Quote:
You Don't Know Jack was published in the year of the lord 1998 in a version with original questions for the German market. The game idea was not new, the first English version has been available in the US already in 1995 and it was carried on into a second part in 1996 which, apart from the new questions, was the basis for this 1998 German YDKJ.

Read more...
Posted at 22:23 on April 24th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
This one went almost completely below my radar for years. Thinking back, only an ad for one of the many sequels in a gaming magazine comes to my mind. Thanks to Mr.Compaq I have been playing this for the last couple of days and I have to say: I love it! The humour is really great and the localisation shows great care. Actually it sounds like they had a lot of fun doing it. It surely paid of!
-----
Dear Sir, I object strongly with the last thread, and the next post.
Posted at 08:32 on April 25th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
I don't know… I just watched this linked video and – apart from being surprised that the player was not too embarassed to publish this incredibly bad performance – it all seems rather annoying to me. I like my quizzes nice and quiet.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll