The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - Sam&Max is back, sort of
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll
» Multiple Pages: 123

Sam&Max is back, sort of

Posted at 15:22 on June 17th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
quicktime
Now I'd need the puke smiley :pain:
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 06:37 on June 29th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Speaking on Consoles, my wonderful friends lastnight gave me a playstation 2 for my 18th pressent, I have no meaning to this post just thought it was a really swell pressent :S
-----
Not all That Glitters Is Gold, Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost.
Posted at 11:26 on June 29th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Just that your birthday wasn't yesterday :P What kind of an insulting present is that anyway?
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 12:51 on June 29th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Dr Gumby
If you don't already have a PSX, stereo, or DVD player, it's a really great present, actually.
-----
Mock ugly people. Praise ugly goats.
Posted at 00:10 on June 30th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Yeah I have all of the above :P and I just spent $170 on a memory card and two games :(
-----
Not all That Glitters Is Gold, Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost.
Posted at 06:33 on July 25th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
Quote:
Posted by Hi Ho! at 19:26 on June, 17th 2003:

;)
Seen the Trailer?

what? where? when? why quicktime? and why puke?
-----
"we're the all singing all dancing crap of the world"(FC)
Posted at 06:43 on July 25th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
Quote:
Posted by The Mole at 09:06 on June, 10th 2003:

but you'd probably need a super computer to get it to look as sharp as good "2D" graphics. I'll admit it can look really good for a certain style of games...

don't forget an emulator as there are no cel shaded pc games and all the ones mentioned in this thread are for consoles (name one if I am mistaken).
-----
Posted at 07:58 on July 25th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
The trailer can be found via the link Tuss posted on the first page: http://www.lucasarts.com/products/freelancepolice/.

Why puke? Some people here seem to dislike quicktime, I don't blame'em, if it weren't for my younger brother I wouldn't have it installed either, just like I don't have any 'Real' products.

About the emulator thingy: I was talking (hypothetically) about a 3D cel-shaded PC version of Sam & Max, PC being the only platform I know it is being developed for.

And finally:
Quote:
Hi Ho: Seen the Trailer?

Yes, I've now seen the trailer... For all the quicktime-haters: it looks exactly like the screenshots that started this discussion except there's a lame joke at the end where Sam says: "Holy bouncing buddha, Max. We're in 3D!", and Max replies: "Eh, it's been done."

Eh, it's been done. :P
-----
"One Very Important Thought"
Posted at 18:35 on July 25th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
its funny and confuzing when you say "just like I don't have any 'Real' products."

About the emulator thingy: I was talking rhetorically to bring the following question into your mind;

***why there are no cel shaded PC games?***

...I smell conspiracy...

btw I have QT and the trailer still doesn't work
-----
Posted at 13:29 on July 26th, 2003 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
I have quicktime installed on my computer, and the only reason is because some of the games I play with need it. There is also a [b][i]lot[/b][/i] of bullshit games install (especially Sierra games) that I would like to see disapear from my computer, but I can't if I wish to continue to play.

Even so, I would probably need to format&reinstall if I wished to get rid of these pests...
-----
I am on a hot streak... Litterally.
» Multiple Pages: 123
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll