The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Frozen Website Sections - Floppy Images - Silverball
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Silverball

Posted at 01:08 on November 4th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
Is disk 2 of the Silverball disk images on this site the Nova disk that you got as a bonus if you bought the game directly from Epic? I can't seem to download any disk images...can someone remind me how to do so?
Posted at 16:59 on November 4th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Deceased Gumby
Originally posted by allshookup at 01:08 on November 4th, 2013:
I can't seem to download any disk images...can someone remind me how to do so?

Take a look at the FAQ, especially under the heading 'What are the benefits of registering?'.

If you want to download Silverball in particular, there also has to be a review on the site, which isn't the case right now. So, how about letting us know what you think about the game? ;) Since it's a 1993 game (and therefore fits our current site theme) you would also get some extra contribution points for writing a review…
-----
The known is finite, the unknown infinite. - Thomas Henry Huxley
Posted at 08:56 on November 6th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Originally posted by allshookup at 01:08 on November 4th, 2013:
Is disk 2 of the Silverball disk images on this site the Nova disk that you got as a bonus if you bought the game directly from Epic? I can't seem to download any disk images...can someone remind me how to do so?

This game can't be downloaded from here.
It is not still abandonware.
A few of games can't be downloaded too due to same or other reason.
Posted at 12:22 on November 6th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
To download images you first need to have contributed to the site. But this set of images, belonging to Epic, is not freely distributed due to copyright issues. Apart from that, id 516 is Silverball Plus 2 version 1.0, but does not include the Nova table.
Posted at 03:23 on November 7th, 2013 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
Thanks for the info folks. I should have bid on the Nova disk when it showed up on eBay a few weeks ago. :(
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll