The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Frozen Website Sections - Comics - Zombi / Dawn of the Dead - Game Comic
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Zombi / Dawn of the Dead - Game Comic

Posted at 17:53 on August 19th, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
I have a comic for Zombi, which is the game version of Dawn of the Dead. I got it when I bought a copy back in the 90's for my Amiga 500. The game was in English but the comic is in Turkish.

Do you think it has any value? I'm unsure how to find out whether there is an 'oldgame market' in Turkey, or if anyone would be interested?

It's a black & white comic and briefly sets up the scenario / narrative for the game. Perhaps I should try and scan it? Guess it wouldn't be much use unless you can read the language, but I believe it's quite rare (haven't found it online yet).:embarassed:
Posted at 18:19 on August 19th, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Given the enduring popularity of this film, I'm sure there would be many people interested in reading (or, if that's impossible due to language issues, at least seeing) this comic! Whether it's of any monetary worth, I don't know.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 23:36 on August 19th, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
If I scanned all the pages and sent them to you, would you consider publishing/archiving/adding them?

If I knew they would be archived, I'd spend the time to do it, but other than you I wouldn't know where to go anymore... MobyGames? Hmm.

It would be tedious, but I guess I could translate them too if it's of any advantage.
Posted at 06:42 on August 20th, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
If you could enter the game with a review and screenshots, the comic scan would make great supplementary material, I think!
-----
Posted at 15:26 on August 20th, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Deceased Gumby
I think this sounds incredibly cool. :) I would definitely like to have a look at this comic (even in an untranslated form). It certainly is something rather unique, though I am not that sure if it has an actual collector's value (but then even weirder things are worth a lot of money).
-----
The known is finite, the unknown infinite. - Thomas Henry Huxley
Posted at 12:04 on January 12th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
Hey guys, just an update:

I've recently moved and while unpacking all my crap have stumbled upon the game comic! Will be scanning this week and shall send to Mr Creo.
Posted at 15:40 on January 12th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Great :)
-----
Posted at 05:26 on May 29th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Cool.It is interesting..I will feel regret if I don't take a look at it.

-----
Edited by Mr Creosote at 06:04 on June 11th, 2015
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll