The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Frozen Website Sections - Floppy Images - Wing Commander II Special Operations 2
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Wing Commander II Special Operations 2

Posted at 08:25 on December 2nd, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Hi,

I was looking for Wing Commander II Special Operations 2 Disk image since my floppy disk is being damaged by virus that I can no longer play it anymore through my old PC. I already tried to look at many sites that was being listed in google but many of them does not have the floppy disk image of Special Operations 2:( that I really need until I find this site.

Unfortunately I can not download Wing Commander II Special Operations 2 floppy disk image through this site even though I already register and become a member :(.

Please help me since I need this floppy disk image badly and I want to play it again.
Posted at 08:34 on December 2nd, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Hi Tny, please have a look at the FAQ.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 09:08 on December 2nd, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Originally posted by Tny at 08:25 on December 2nd, 2014:
Hi,

I was looking for Wing Commander II Special Operations 2 Disk image since my floppy disk is being damaged by virus that I can no longer play it anymore through my old PC. I already tried to look at many sites that was being listed in google but many of them does not have the floppy disk image of Special Operations 2:( that I really need until I find this site.

Unfortunately I can not download Wing Commander II Special Operations 2 floppy disk image through this site even though I already register and become a member :(.

Please help me since I need this floppy disk image badly and I want to play it again.

If the disk is broken (infected by Virus), can you dump it by Teledisk?

I can fix this problem.

Normal Disk Image Tool can't be dumped broken disk correctly.
But you can dump it by Teledisk or ImageDisk on DOS if disk is broken or not.

If you still want Floppy Image from this site, you had better have a look at the FAQ Admin said.
-----
Edited by ibmpc5150 at 09:12 on December 2nd, 2014
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll