Game:

The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Reviewed Games - Comments / Discussion - Archipelagos (1989)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Archipelagos (1989)

Posted at 16:02 on August 27th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Quote:
Archipelagos is a strategy game where the player has to clear islands of the poisonous "Blood of the Ancients". In order to achieve this, the player has to find a certain number of stones on the computer generated islands which then must be destroyed. Once this is done, the player must find an obelisk and destroy it as well to bring about peace and tranquility again for the island.

Read more...
Posted at 11:53 on August 14th, 2016 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
Sometimes, when I really think about it, it frightens me how old all these games I have sitting on my shelf are. Then I wonder where all this time went. It almost seems like it was yesterday, after all! But then, there are also those situations when it becomes painfully obvious that it wasn't. Case in point: Archipelagos. Our user state_trooper reviewed this and sent in screenshots. I edited the text, processed everything and put it on the site. Routine work in auto-pilot mode, no brain involved. Only a couple of days later, I actually realized that I have the game sitting on my shelf, in a nice box! So basically, what happened was that I found a game I already own by chance on the site. Seems like my memory isn't perfect, after all.

Read more...
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll