The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Comments / Discussion - Morkin II (1992)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Morkin II (1992)

Posted at 15:06 on April 22nd, 2016 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Feel free to share anything about Morkin II (1992) here!
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 15:22 on April 22nd, 2016 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Zombie Gumby
Heh, wow... I personally know the creator of this game, known him for years in fact, and presently he's working on a new project. Didn't expect you to review that, and actually just recently i showed him this game stuck randomly in a huge torrent collection. Peculiar.
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.
-----
Edited by Vagabond at 15:25 on April 22nd, 2016
Posted at 17:29 on April 22nd, 2016 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Well, it's a pity that he probably won't believe that I chose the game without you nagging… though maybe it can be seen from my track record that I do have a weakness for small semi-amateur games with good ideas :)
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 07:39 on April 23rd, 2016 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Zombie Gumby
No, he's pretty unprejudiced, and when i showed him this post he simply said "it's brilliant" :) Actually, i've linked him this site before just to show some of my reviews. He's from the UK, so he's more than familiar with Spectrum as you may guess. And yes, i was worried myself that he might think it was me who advertised the game to you. :)
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.
-----
Edited by Moebius at 17:40 on March 17th, 2018
Posted at 07:47 on March 18th, 2018 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Personally I like simple games very much. This sort of games that doesn't come with a huge overload of sounds and graphics and still are a lot of fun. So practically I would never play Chaos Reborn. Instead this little gem here is the right amount of entertainment I'm looking for. So my question to Moebius: This project of the author you are talking about, is it still current?
-----
A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code.
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll