The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Frozen Website Sections - Floppy Images - Disk Images for PC Game WoU2: Martian Dreams
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Disk Images for PC Game WoU2: Martian Dreams

Posted at 21:09 on February 24th, 2018 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Hi,

I'm new in this forums, so, sorry if I post this in wrong place or this question is solved in some info post. I've read some of them, but I have not got the answer.

I need the 3 disk images (3 1/2 format) for this game, Worlds of Ultima 2: Martian Dreams, for PC DOS. I've tried to download them, without success. I can not see any link for download the images.

Anybody could upload them, please? My interest is to study the posibility to make a translation for the game and need the original images because there is an option for unpack the files.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
David.
Posted at 22:50 on February 24th, 2018 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Zombie Gumby
Hello.

To download images you must have earned 50 points, and that is done by writing game reviews or contributing files (disk images, docs, etc.).

However, I believe, I have good news for you. If you claim you want only the installation files regardless of container, then I happen to have just what you need in my personal collection. Disk contents are zipped in separate archives as per original order with all installation files preserved. And no, it wasn't extracted from any of our images, though it's probably identical, which is not a crime either way.

https://mega.nz/#!nZdkkQiK!fj2OBkP00zvNL0NWOeo6vQQbcArBYOJevEe5O7OUC5k

Enjoy!

P. S. By the way, what language do you want to translate it to if you don't mind my asking?
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.
-----
Edited by Moebius at 13:52 on February 25th, 2018
Posted at 13:55 on February 25th, 2018 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Hi Moebius,

I will try them. I was looking for the install disks to see the option of unpacked files.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
David.

PD:
First off, before translate any game I look all the aspects of the game. I translate into Spanish. I've done recently other games, like U6, U7, U8, U9, UW1 & UW2 and I want to check WoU 1&2 games. They have the same engine as U6, BUT, they are a bit different technically speaking.

You can contact me FYI at www.clandlan.net. We have there a bunch of spanish translations (the patches are free) for different games. RPG mostly.

-----
Edited by L@Zar0 at 13:57 on February 25th, 2018
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll