The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - Mean Arenas
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Mean Arenas

Posted at 10:18 on May 21st, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Hi, thanks for your help on the settlers game it worked! :D

now has anyone got the game Mean Arenas. for me to download one of my all-time favourites!.

thanks

peace
Posted at 15:51 on May 21st, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
ftp://creosote.no-ip.org:4444/pub/amiga/marenas.rar
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 11:15 on May 22nd, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Thanks...I may have to ask u how to run this is a minute as I think I only got the settlers running by fluke :D :P
Posted at 13:11 on May 22nd, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
If you have problems.... do ask.
-----
Posted at 10:05 on May 23rd, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
K..thanks. I'll sign up in a minute :D I keep forgetting my name wont be the same anyway.

ok my question is how do u get the ADF (amiga disk file) working. do I need a emulator and can I just get another program?

peace
Posted at 10:40 on May 23rd, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Er... after that question, I somehow consider it highly unlikely you got The Settlers running...

I suggest you check out the old FAQ on this site as well as the newer guides written by me and a fellow webmaster (only one of the latter two is relevant for you, depending on your operating system).

There is, of course, also the possibility you don't need an emulator: if you're an Amiga user, you can of course run these games natively.

As you can see, you'll need to tell us a little about your system, otherwise, help won't be very specific.

Edited by Mr Creosote at 19:45 on May, 23rd 2004
-----
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll