The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - Games you were glad not having been made
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Games you were glad not having been made

Posted at 12:11 on August 13th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Admin
Reborn Gumby
A prequel to Dark Seed set in the 70s.

Edited by Mr Creosote at 20:03 on August, 13th 2004
Attachment: *****
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 13:03 on August 13th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete | Delete Attachment
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Mega Speed Street Fighter II Special Edition: Nintendo Strikes Back
Attachment: *****
-----
Posted at 02:50 on August 27th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
My friends and I always imagened how bad a 16-bit-game based on the movie "Twister" would be... then we made one just for the fun of it! ;D

Well... and yesterday I thought it's good that nobody made a remake of "Stroker 64" with photorealistic graphics and a true physics engine... *shudder*
Posted at 02:58 on August 27th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
Posted by Kohijin at 10:41 on August, 27th 2004:

My friends and I always imagened how bad a 16-bit-game based on the movie "Twister" would be... then we made one just for the fun of it! ;D
Gimme :P

Quote:
Well... and yesterday I thought it's good that nobody made a remake of "Stroker 64" with photorealistic graphics and a true physics engine... *shudder*
There are several remakes of it, in fact - Flash kiddies apparantely have too much free time :angry:
-----
Posted at 04:09 on August 27th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Pupil Gumby
well, we made it with klik & play ;D and it was basicaly about a pickup dodging stuff and cows that the twister "shot" at you and you had to "shoot" those capsule thingy several times into it.. and it flashed white every time you hit it until it finaly exploded(!). everything was portrayed in a top down perspective...

i just hope there are not any real members involved in those stroker remakes. i already had a terrible nightmare about that...
Posted at 05:18 on August 27th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
No, I think these Flash remakes all involved bad drawings, just like the original ;)
-----
Posted at 14:03 on September 23rd, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Master Gumby
Turrican 3D
I only heard about it but that's more than enough :p
Posted at 14:05 on September 23rd, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Master Gumby
But the thread name is difficult for me. If I understand correctly you are posting images from potentially bad games that were designed but not made.
Posted at 14:06 on September 23rd, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Choose whatever way you prefer to present your games ;)
-----
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll