The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - Another World - Official remake
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Another World - Official remake

Posted at 17:08 on April 13th, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
http://www.anotherworld.fr/

It seems that soon there will be a downdoable demo of a new version fo the game. I hope the remake goes beyond the graphics. The problem is that I do not wish to pay again for the game, even thought it is a good game.

Lets hope they make a good third part of the game (the second was "Heart of the Alien", for SegaCD).
Posted at 02:58 on April 14th, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
You're not counting Flashback?
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 09:12 on April 14th, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Well, I have heard it before but Flashback is not a continuation, just uses a very similar style. And also it haves a second part of its own which seems to be pretty bad as it was of the first 3D games with accelerated graphics.

In Another World the scientist goes to the alien world accidentally. In Heart of the Alien the main character is the helping alien, that has returned to his home to find that nothing is left.

In Flashback the main character discovers that some shapeshifting aliens are trying to conquer the earth.

Also "Another World" was from Interplay and "Flashback" from Delphine Software.
Posted at 14:41 on April 14th, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Both games were made by Delphine. Interplay was just the publisher of the PC port. The original versions were published by U.S. Gold.

Edited by Mr Creosote at 22:42 on April, 14th 2006
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll