The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Frozen Website Sections - Comics - Heman comics, books, etc
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Heman comics, books, etc

Posted at 02:03 on April 18th, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Hey creosote, I found a torrent with a whole bunch of heman comics, books, etc, including some stuff you don't have on the site. There are 3 golden books, a reference book about the filmation cartoon, a guide to an unreleased sequel called he-ro: son of heman, a fan comic by someone who apprarently would later become artist for image comics, a US magazine issue, and a few other oddities (in addition to stuff you already have (in fact, some of it even has the goodolddays watermark)). It also has the more recent comics by image/mvcreations, but I assume you don't want any of that due to copyright issues. (All this stuff is copyrighted of course, but they're much more likely to get up in arms about the recent stuff than the old stuff.)
-----
At the end of the day, you're left with a bent fork & a pissed off rhino.
-----
Edited by Cypherswipe at 02:05 on April 18th, 2007
Posted at 05:02 on April 18th, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Enjoy:

Golden book: Caverns of fear
Golden book: Thief of castle greyskull
Golden book: The trap
Golden book: Sunbird legacy
Filmation cartoon guide
He-ro, unreleased cartoon sequel
High quality fan comic
US magazine, spring 1986
Toy catalog
Animated series bible (text)
-----
At the end of the day, you're left with a bent fork & a pissed off rhino.
Posted at 18:57 on April 18th, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Thanks! As a matter of fact, I already have quite a few of these, either scanned by myself or sent in by others (I'll compare those with the ones you have there, chances are they're the same, though). The reason they're not online yet it that I just can't manage to go through the time-consuming process of writing the accompanying texts at the moment (I'm currently wrapping up another game review, next thing after that is comics again) - help highly appreciated!

I'm not really plannung to put up the series bibles (they're covered extensively elsewhere), but the rest will appear sooner or later.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll