Guest Password: S@wUU
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 01:34 on January 22nd, 2022 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
Drugs, snuff videos and a political hardliner conspiracy against the government – the latter having quite a topicality at the time of release. The newcomers from Cryo could hardly have aimed much higher in their first release. Though behind this new company name, there were a couple of well-known heads at work (previously known as Exxos) who had already become known for highly unusual subjects and game designs in the 1980s. Just that then, they had been moving inside the fantasy and science fiction genres.

Read more...
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 08:38 on April 22nd, 2017 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Reborn Gumby
Floppy set catalogued:
Quote:
ID: 1536
Title: KGB
Version:
Language: English
Disks: 3.5" HD (1440kB) x 3
Protection: ?
Format: Raw (.IMG)

Notes:

See more...
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.
Posted at 08:20 on December 25th, 2007 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Lol. As you can tell from this review, this game is not for weak-minded. Be prepared to put some thought into it.
Posted at 00:25 on October 30th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
You can't remember the names?What dont juste take notes?And I dont understand how you can be confused with the faces, there are all quite unique.
You say real time is the biggest problem of the game???It what make it feels realistic.
I think you just cant appreciate this game for some reason, so please dont review it.
Posted at 01:00 on June 5th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
I highly disagree with you, i think this game is one of the best (though also the hardest) of adventure games.
It is hard like hell sometimes, took me about 2 weeks to complete, but i really enjoyed it.
Posted at 00:00 on June 5th, 2002 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Quote:
It's the last days of the Soviet Union. Gorbachev has destroyed part of the old structures. But as always when there's change, there are groups who want to take advantage of it. For some, it doesn't go quickly enough, some want to go back as much as possible. And some of those aren't all that peaceful about it...

Read more...
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!