The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Comments / Discussion - Space Quest: The Sarien Encounter (1987) - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: xyoxG
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 09:36 on April 26th, 2016 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Zombie Gumby
Sure, bring em on! We may still lack some of the versions, and i'm personally interested in EGA releases of SQ1 and SQ4. Those are very rare though, but still.. who knows.
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.
Posted at 02:20 on April 26th, 2016 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Originally posted by Moebius at 05:09 on April 15th, 2016:
Originally posted by wizard2k at 03:02 on April 15th, 2016:
I don't think i will ever get sick of messing with Roger Wilco. These games were some of the best in sierras lifetime and i still play them on and off all the time. I have the VGA and EGA big box versions as part of my collection.

Do you have the '91 EGA version by any chance?

Not sure Vaga i will have to check out my disk sets.

I also have a compilation pack the Space Quest Saga which has 1-4 in it ill check that as well.
Do you need image sets?
Posted at 05:09 on April 15th, 2016 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Zombie Gumby
Originally posted by wizard2k at 03:02 on April 15th, 2016:
I don't think i will ever get sick of messing with Roger Wilco. These games were some of the best in sierras lifetime and i still play them on and off all the time. I have the VGA and EGA big box versions as part of my collection.

Do you have the '91 EGA version by any chance?
-----
Posted at 03:02 on April 15th, 2016 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Posted at 17:34 on July 22nd, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Deceased Gumby
To me it's the complete opposite: I loved the humour of Space Quest and disliked the pseudo realism and stringent protocol of the Police Quest games. But maybe that's because I am a total Science Fiction Nerd. ;)
-----
The known is finite, the unknown infinite. - Thomas Henry Huxley
Posted at 06:46 on July 22nd, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Different reviewers give different ratings...
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 03:44 on July 22nd, 2014 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Zombie Gumby
The least liked game by me from entire Sierra family. I dunno, i could never get into it. Although, i did finish the 1st part i think.. but i don't remember enjoying it. Also, it's strange that this one is rated 4 and Police Quest, which happens to be my first Sierra adventure is 2. That ain't fair, doc :) PQ is actually GREAT. But just the 1st one, the others may surpass it in graphics, but not in the gameplay. Apparently, i care more about the gameplay than visuals. :)
-----
Posted at 12:00 on June 29th, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Feel free to share anything about Space Quest: The Sarien Encounter (1987) here!
-----
NetDanzr<br />
-The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog-