The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Comments / Discussion - Prehistorik 2 (1993)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Prehistorik 2 (1993)

Posted at 15:02 on March 28th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Zombie Gumby
Feel free to share anything about Prehistorik 2 (1993) here!
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.
Posted at 15:23 on March 28th, 2015 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Deceased Gumby
Weeell, where to begin with: No, I have not played this on any 286, nor on 386, to be honest it wasn't until the late Pentiums, that I got my hands on this game. To top it off, I even thought that the first one (which I started playing at the same time) was a little bit more entertaining because it was even sillier and slightly more responsive, though by today I prefer number two.

I really love that message about it running on todays machines… more games should have something like that! :)
-----
The known is finite, the unknown infinite. - Thomas Henry Huxley
Posted at 16:34 on December 8th, 2019 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Zombie Gumby
Man, I'm surprised I've never come across this before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAyP2-0u_6c

Another sad case of "too late", especially after Donkey Kong Country streak, I imagine. But seriously this is times better than the original. Also, I don't even know how to reference it, as a similar game, remake or a sequel. The map looks kind of similar but in every other respect this is pretty much Prehistorik 3. Any suggestions?
-----
Cheer up! Remember the less you have, the more there is to get.
-----
Edited by Moebius at 16:43 on December 8th, 2019
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll