The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Comments / Discussion - Voyeur II: Watching is not enough… (1996)
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Voyeur II: Watching is not enough… (1996)

Posted at 12:26 on May 16th, 2020 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Feel free to share anything about Voyeur II: Watching is not enough… (1996) here!
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 14:01 on August 15th, 2020 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Deceased Gumby
You know, would not it be kind of strange to go to court with those recordings? Are not they violating some rights? "Your honour, I totally did not want to invade into my neighbours privacy. Just happened to have left my camera on when turning it randomly into their direction. Honestly!" Or does the game give any reasoning?
-----
The known is finite, the unknown infinite. - Thomas Henry Huxley
Posted at 16:10 on August 15th, 2020 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Depends on each legal system. In Germany, my understanding is that such recordings may be valid as evidence. What happens in such cases is that the court weighs the violation of privacy versus the crime under investigation. My assumption would be that if it's a recording of someone being killed, as in this case, it will be accepted. (I'm not a lawyer.)

I remember in the first part, you were a private detective who received the task to spy on the bad guy from a mysterious, unnamed client. I.e. no moral rationale at all. In this game, honestly, I don't remember.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll