The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - glitches on operation stealth - need help - i love this game too much - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: ZLtQr
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 15:41 on August 2nd, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Oh, I absolutely hated that part. Don't know how many tries it took me to reach the surface without drowning :(
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 15:08 on August 2nd, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
yeah; i remembered that much -- - looking forward to having to swim my way out of the depths with the ladyfriend. - that's why i thought i was supposed to get arrested.
Posted at 13:37 on August 2nd, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Don't worry, you'll get captured by someone else only shortly after ;)
-----
Posted at 13:34 on August 2nd, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
ok. didn't realise i had to get out of there (i mean in the game). was somehow under the impression that i was supposed to get arrested.

thanks. you've been a great help.. i can continue to waste away my life with mr. john glames...
Posted at 12:08 on August 1st, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
That is the version I made the screenshots with, so I can assure you it's working. In any case, you should have time to escape to the right after the murder, but not much. Are you sure there's really no way to move anymore before the police arrive?
-----
Posted at 11:16 on August 1st, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
yeah; i'm using the only english adf file version of the game.
i'm running it on uae since winfellow only takes one kick rom and doesn't boot the game up properly or allow for disk changes and whatnot...
Posted at 03:37 on August 1st, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Are you using a version downloaded from this site? If so, which one?
-----
Posted at 07:49 on July 31st, 2006 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
ive managed to get operation stealth up n running - one of the best games ive ever played, although nostalgia may or may not have something to do with that opinion.

anyway - near the beginning of the game, i'm in the park with a red carnation in my buttonhole, my fellow agent turns up, gets shot in a driveby and gives me a key with a number attached to it.
after this, and without me touching the mouse or keyboard, the cops turn up, tell me i'm arrested for murder and... the game crashes on me. no idea what to do or how to get around this glitch.

any ideas?