The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - Laser Squad Nemesis
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Laser Squad Nemesis

Posted at 20:42 on April 8th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
I have found a very nice game and wanted to share it's existence with everyone here. If you loved the Xcom serie, you will probably love that game too.

http://www.lasersquadnemesis.com/index.htm
-----
I am on a hot streak... Litterally.
Posted at 02:36 on April 9th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Then again, "if you loved Laser Squad" would probably be a better description ;)
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 09:57 on April 9th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
I guess, but I felt more confident that more people played Xcom rather than Laser Squad. ;)
-----
Posted at 09:37 on June 28th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
Gamer's Pulse gave a good review of LSN a little while ago. Altough it date from the 4th of this month, I beleive it is an extremely accurate description of the game. You can see the review here.

43 points out of 50.
Quote:
41-45 Editor's Choice Award
Games in this category are not just good, they are great. Featuring excellent performance overall, games found with the Editor's Choice Award are just shy of perfection. Definite nominees for "Game of the Year," and sure to be remembered as classics, you shouldn't even be reading the review; you should already be playing the game. There are only a few acceptable excuses for not buying this game, and they involve either your own wedding, or some sort of surgery. Heck, even in those cases you should be getting the game as a present to play during the recovery period.

[Fixed a quote code typo... Forgot to put the / :pain:]

Edited by Eagle of Fire at 05:38 on June, 28th 2004
-----
Posted at 11:37 on June 28th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
If it was called Rebelstar Nemesis I might be interested :P

only j/k, I'm going to give it a bash and see what I think :)
Posted at 21:18 on June 28th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Prof Gumby
If you wish to try the demo version, I beckon you to click here so everything is setted by itself so we play together. I might just be able to convince you of the greatness of the game, who knows... :)
-----
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll