The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - 3 skulls sound missing?
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

3 skulls sound missing?

Posted at 06:47 on February 26th, 2005 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Happy Birtday :D :P :D :P :D :P

I cant get the sound to work in 3 Skulls with DOSBOX or VDM sound on my XP
Is there no sound in the release?

Whatever I configure the soundsetup with, the result ends up but nothing more than a clicking sound or somthing simnilar to that...

Semms to be a funny old game though, and really want to fire it up and give it a try... :D :P
Posted at 09:38 on February 26th, 2005 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
To be honest, I have no idea whether there's any sound in this rip. I have the original CD here, and I only briefly tried the version which I got from someone else - with speakers off. If there is, it'll just be music, though, and no speech or effects. Since it doesn't matter at all for the gameplay whether this (bad) music plays or not, I honestly don't care much...

If anyone can confirm that there either is or isn't music, I'll add this piece of information to the site.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 04:29 on June 9th, 2005 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
I confirm that there is absolutely no sound in this horrid rip.To buy this game on e-bay would mean shell out 150-200$,so it should be great to add a full iso for this game,as it has been done for other games.This is a good adventure and is impossible to find in other sites.
Posted at 04:44 on June 9th, 2005 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Thanks, I added the information to the game page. As for uploading an ISO, I only own the German version of the game, and quite frankly, even trying to locate an English one for such a (in my opinion) bad game is hardly priority for me. If one becomes available, I'll consider it.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll