The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Life, The Universe and Everything - Software Galore - Thexder - Reply

Username:
Not Authentication Code (blank):
Password:
Guest Password: XiAKq
Mail Notification?Yes
No

Last 20 Posts (View All)

Posted at 06:01 on November 10th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
Here's a list of all contributors: http://www.goodolddays.net/index.php?args=0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;1;0;0;0;0;0;en;0;0;index;1;

If you choose someone's name in the top menu, you can see their game additions. For me, that's roughly two thirds of all game entries.
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 14:57 on November 9th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
Didn't realize the site was setup that way, I thought you put everything up yourself.

.....Of course, if no one contributes, than that just might be the case anyway. :-\
-----
At the end of the day, you're left with a bent fork & a pissed off rhino.
Posted at 06:56 on November 9th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Admin
Reborn Gumby
There's a simple reason why the games which aren't on the site aren't on the site: Nobody has added them to the site. What contributors add is based on their own preferences. If you feel something is 'missing', the only way to solve this 'problem' is to provide us with the necessary stuff for a game entry yourself.

Edited by Mr Creosote at 14:41 on November, 09th 2004
-----
Now you see the violence inherent in the system!
Posted at 16:13 on November 8th, 2004 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Retired Gumby
I'm surprised there are no versions of thexder here. There were versions on several old systems (even amiga). It was a quirky but fun shooter game where you had to work your way through a maze while staying alive. You could also transform between a jet and a robot. It used to be one of my fav games on my old tandy coco3.
-----
At the end of the day, you're left with a bent fork & a pissed off rhino.