The Spam Club

» The Spam Club - Frozen Website Sections - Floppy Images - My Covid Project ..
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

My Covid Project ..

Posted at 11:05 on May 31st, 2020 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Hello fellow Retro enthusiats
Being in the high risk catagory I have spent a few months in lockdown ..but used the time to build myself a fairly decent 386 PC.
I do have a few big box games to install and play on the build, so currently working through my small collection and so far most floppy disks games have either installed first time ..or.. been recoverable with Kryoflux.
Sadly I have encoutered my fist major problem with Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis.
Disk 1 is totally unreadable ..and disk 2 is corrupted by bad sectors.
I hope I can either restore these floppy disks or create replacements.
I do see that this five floppy set is archived by The Gold old days ..but how to access and download.
??
I also would like to contribute any PC floppy images from my collection as I always create IMA or IMG backups particularly now I have kryoflux.
Sadly this came too late for some of my old games.

Is there a place to just upload these image files and are there restrictions on the method ?
Sadly I am not very software savvy ..
more of a hardware geek.
Is the reason I cant download disk images a question of post numbers or lack of contribution.
Stay safe everybody
rgds
VS
Posted at 11:48 on May 31st, 2020 | Quote | Edit | Delete
Baby Gumby
Looking through the archive list ..it does appear I have nothing to contribute sadly.
My personal preference is DOS point and click adventures and it looks like you guys already have that covered.
anyway ..
here is my list for what its worth.

PC DOS

Leisure Suit Larry Triple Pack I,II,III

Sherlock Holmes - The Lost Files

Lucas Arts x3 Xwing Bwing Imperial Persuit

Classic Adventure Collection x 5 - The Secret of Monkey Island - Indiana Jones The Last Crusade - Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders - Loom - Maniac Mansion

Monkey Island 2 - LeChucks Revenge

Day of the Tentacle

Kings Quest V

System Shock

Rise of the Robots
ReplyNew TopicNew Poll